How's your website doing?
While that may seem a strange question, it's certainly a valid one! The fact is that the majority of company websites out there serve to erode that entity's positive profile rather than to build it up. Sad, but true.
- So, how's YOUR website doing?
- Is it outdated?
- Was it originally designed with Search Engine Optimization in mind? (Or was it simply designed to create a needed online presence?)
- Does it suffer neglect? (Face it, website maintenance is not usually at the top of the to-do list of a small company)
- Is your website sticky? (If you're not sure what that means, you may need help!)
- Does the site work to move a visitor along through the sales cycle? (Or is it a dead-end, one-sided site?)
It's fairly obvious that a company website should be visitor-friendly. However, what is not as obvious is how your site cooperates with the search engines. How search-engine-friendly is your site? Were you aware that your existing website could have a negative effect on your search results?
Let RevBuilders come on the scene and offer their expertise! RevBuilders professionals will closely scrutinize your site structure and will then recommend changes that need to be made to enhance your SEO results. Already have your own web designer? Our RevBuilders team of experts can work directly with your designer to implement the needed changes. If building an online following is one of your company goals, it will be crucial that your website is designed to cooperate with the search engines and achieve that coveted top ranking.
Website Refining and Redesigning
How often does your company website need to be updated? With the Internet and web-related technologies changing and improving almost at the speed of light, the answer to that question is often! As technology and online marketing methods change, neglect, poor design, and outdated methodologies cause more and more websites to fall by the wayside.
Maintaining cutting-edge standards of design, navigation, and functionality are an absolute necessity to see SEO success. This is why periodic web site redesigns should be scheduled. The goal is to give your visitors a new and exciting experience by keeping the look of your website fresh and your content relevant.
RevBuilders Website Redesign Service ensures the professional redesigning of your website. Our professionals are adept at enhancing an online image. Showcasing your company's true online persona through a quality, updated website will help grow your profit margin.
In this information age, and in this day of relationship building via the Internet, what is on your site is as important—or sometimes even more so—than the structure.
- A flashy, pretty, colorful, website might have been sufficient a decade or so ago, but no longer. Savvy consumers want more. When a visitor hits your page (either your landing page, or your home page):
- Have they found information that is relevant to the terms they were searching?
- Is the site content engaging – does it hold them there?
- Does the content persuade them to take the desired action?
If not, your site may need the expertise of RevBuilders to bolster and refine your content. What is written could spell the difference between success and failure.
RevBuilders works with our clients in several ways and creates the perfect content for a website. We can have professional writers create all the content for you, or your present content can be edited to enhance the quality.
Content is king! This is a truism – and companies ignore it to their peril. Our professionals can create SEO-rich, value-laden, consumer-satisfying content that will put you over and make your company site the success that you need it to be!
Mark Fegani President, OlympiaWest Mortgage Group - Washington DC, Atlanta, Beverly Hills, Las Vegas