Internships at RevBuilders:
A current student in need of experience? RevBuilders Marketing is proud to offer internships!*
- Administrative Assistant / Receptionist – You'll get to work directly with the clients, via email and the phone. You'll set up monthly appointments with clients and RevBuilders, and type up meeting notes. You'll also get to maintain the client accounts in PlanPlus, help to organize files (physical and virtual files), and help keep your front desk and the office clean, offering a welcoming entrance to everyone that comes in.
- Copywriter – You'll be working directly with the Communications Editor to write blogs, articles, news posts, web content, and possibly even some press releases. You'll receive feedback on your material directly from the Communications Editor on what works, what doesn't, writing styles, how to work with keywords, and more.
- Graphic Designer – You'll be provided the opportunity to work on not just RevBuilders' material, but client material as well. Design material may include logo design, branding design, and print layout and design for material such as magnets, door hangers, posters, etc.
- Social Media Marketer – Your job consists primarily of helping us find and connect with people. You'll help both RevBuilders and some clients to post material regularly on Facebook, Twitter, and blogs, and manage our social media accounts. You'll also participate in reading and interacting with other people, commenting on their material, and building relationships with other people to support RevBuilders and clients. If you like to write, we'd love to have you write blog posts!
- Web Designer – You'll be provided the opportunity to work on not just RevBuilders' material, but client material as well. Web material includes not just updates to current websites but new websites as well, banners for Adwords, landing pages, and more.
- Marketing/PR Assistant – Your tasks will include a ton of stuff, like planning marketing activities, designing and/or conducting marketing research, forecasting and coordinating marketing activities, providing for marketing control systems, building relationships within channels of distribution, developing media schedules, testing landing pages and offers, and more.
- SEO/PPC Analyst – You'll get to do keyword research, Google Analytics analysis, on-page analysis, off-page management, link-building, and more, for RevBuilders and for clients.
- Work with actual clients.
- Do actual marketing.
- Get actual experience.
- Be an active participant in the RevBuilders' social sphere.
- Provide actual ideas to RevBuilders that will receive attention.
Here are the kinds of things you'll get to learn:
- Programs including Basecamp, WordPress, PlanPlus Online, MarketMeSuite, Carrier Pigeon, and Call Tracking.
- How to interact with clients (if necessary).
- How to market. What it's all about, general pros and cons of marketing.
- What kinds of marketing there are, and the impact it has on a company (specifically in the online world).
- How your career works in and supports the marketing world.
We look forward to speaking with you about your internship at RevBuilders! Call us, or fill out the form on the right!
*Internships are for those currently enrolled at a university as an undergraduate. This internship is for school credit only.
Mark Fegani President, OlympiaWest Mortgage Group - Washington DC, Atlanta, Beverly Hills, Las Vegas